Just an ordinary girl who loves shopping, cooking, singing, helping, make up, and many other things more... :)

Monday 5 January 2015

Review : Manic Panic VooDoo Blue

4:38:00 pm Posted by Unknown No comments
Manic Panic VooDoo Blue
 This is the famous Hair Dye in the world, MANIC PANIC!

3 Different Variant (Corresponding Resistance)
1. Dye Hard (1x Washed Gone)
2. Classic (3-6 Month)
3. Amplified (6-8 Month)
4. Pastellizer (Used to Pastelling the Manic Panic color (mix with))

I buy it July 2014 and use it on August 2014. I choose Classic (3-6Month)

 And i start to bleach my inner side hair (I Hide it, because i cant got caught my dad) by myself with Makarizo Concept Bleaching Powder and Makarizo Concept Developer Cream with Vol. 20% (The bleach doesn't apply evenly because i do it myself)

This is the Results!
Original

Zoom in

Bun Side

Ponytail Side

Green Tone : Bleach at Dark Blonde level from black hair.
Blue Tone (Almost perfect color) : Bleach at Light Blonde level from black hair.
Yellow-Brown Tone (The Manic Panic don't apply evenly)


Bought it from mp.petitelady-store.com/ All Ready Stock!

ONLY IDR 230.000

0 komentar:

Post a Comment